Monday, September 10, 2012



Soul Shift

Sep. 10th, 2012 at 9:11 AM







note~Definition- Wesleyan-Medthodist - a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny; "he lost his faith but not his morality"


I've been reading my Christian study book this last week in between walks on the lake, Kabbahal research and clearing up the yard for the church I'm attending. Its called Soul Shift- a measure of life transformed by Steve Deneff and David Drury : )

A few of the first things that caught my attention was they mentioned the seven crowns we receive from God, shifting from the seen to the unseen and returning from Slave to Child. I was glad to see this written in a way people could understand..promising...
I'm hoping the smaller study groups formed from this congregational study will prove interesting and I've already signed up for a morning session with some of my Sisters ♥




I took my daily walk on Friday evening up past Allen's lake and onto the woods at the side road where the summer cottages are.The leaves are starting to turn a bit brown at the edges after the full moon of last week, a indication Fall colour is not too far away...sign...Soon everything will be gold and red along the path here. I stopped to pick a few green crisp apples for a snack. Molly helped herself to some that had already fallen. Many had been nibbled on by the deer hanging around the lake. The apples are similar to a Granny Smith variety and very delicious : )
As I was getting ready to head back home, I had a brief visit from Dragonfly. It lighted on my arm just long enough to capture a photo before it disappeared off over the misty lake ☼

No comments: