Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day off...finally!

Enjoying a day off today. I've worked 16 days in a row so thinking I deserve one! Of course though, I have to now clean the house, pack up some non-essencials for my 'move', and work outside with the horses a bit as Max is getting a bit bossy with me lately so my day is still full.

I'm hoping to sneak out for a coffee with my friend later. She lives by the Ocean and owns a small hobby farm. Her house is always warm, messy, haunted but very welcoming to me...a good place to go relax! We've had many adventures together over the 10 years I've known her and we both have shared our Spiritual awakenings with the original owner of her house... : )

It started with her lights and TV blinking adn turning off & on. Then whisperings... She could hear foot steps on the stairs at night. Her grand-son seen the old man several times but never were any of us afraid of 'Victor Walter"...as we named him. I discovered my gift for catching orbs on film there too.

Heres a link to my Orb album on facebook.com-
Orbs Album

No comments: